1. Must a warranty complaint by a consumer be resolved by
the manufacturer within
a specified period of time?
2. What are consumers' remedies
for vehicles which cannot be brought into conformity with
the manufacturer's warranty?
Answer: A replacement vehicle or a full refund.
3. Are consumers with motor vehicle
leases provided the same lemon law protection?
4. What vehicle problems would qualify
as nonconformities under the lemon law?
Answer: Any defects or conditions that substantially impair
the use, value, or safefy of a motor vehicle.
5. Are there steps consumers must
take before they arbitrate with the Florida New Motor Vehicle
Answer: Yes, one of the things that may be required is participation
in a Better Business Bureau arbitration.